Monday, May 16, 2011

More detailed plot line...

So, some more ideas. I'm thinking I'll stick with the Fairy idea, and I want to get it planned out before November, because it'll be insane with all I have going on. I don't like the way this sounds, but I'd like NaNo to be as easy as I can make it. That's not saying much though.
To business:
The main plot runs like this. We have a primary character, Liz Swenson, who's some sort of actress. She's big name and not necessarily nice. She gets a call/letter from a Make-A-Wish number that says a girl named Laura Lewis wants to visit her. Laura Lewis comes and turns out to be a wiser-than-her-years little girl. She'll have something along the lines of being apparently allergic to most everything, spec. metal, urban environments, and processed food. Liz and Laura are in a car going somewhere, and then there's what appears to be a car crash. They wake up in a room that's a cross between Indian (continental) and hospital. A pale man awaits them. His name is Kaze Yama. I want him to be able to turn into a dog. Somehow they end up figuring out they've been transported to Fairy. Laura is the princess/changeling and Liz was accidentally brought to Fairy also. I think Liz will wander for a bit. I have a few things that need to come in at some point.
  • Two zombies singing "I Love Brains" NOT GROSS ZOMBIES
  • A WoW-based physical world.
  • Several races- elves, dwarves, zombies, fairies all belonging to either Seelie or Unseelie. 
  • There's some humans too; the city is their main one though, so they aren't a majority.
  • Clothes are medieval- tunics, breeches, dresses/petticoats, and robes.
  • The city will be similar to Dolanaar, ie, tree-houses and waterways. Greecian style. Their will be Thunder Bluffs based elevators/towers though.
  • Liz's character needs to develop.
I need a real plot line though.  What happens? Ideas? Here's a few, tell me what you think.
  • Liz turns out to be the Unseelie princess.
  • Not a Seelie/Unseelie clash, I don't think... I'm hoping to save that for Holly Silver.
  • People protest Laura's arrival, mystery behind that?

No comments:

Post a Comment