Saturday, April 23, 2011

Smackdown 2011, CM R2: Legs, PG

 A/N- I'm on the LR team, so it wouldn't be right to publish this CM, but I wanted to, so here it is.

Clary sat on the high stool behind Ahuda's her desk. She had a full view of the room. It was wrong, giving orders to muster out and not being the one mustering out.
She sighed and smoothed her uniform, tweaked her baton.
Suddenly, the door creaked open and Clary sat straight. Then she saw who it was and she relaxed.
"Mattes."
"Clary." He grinned and leaned against her desk. "It's good to see you. I was beginning to think I'd never be back." He hoisted himself onto the desktop and rolled his pants up, to just over his knees. "Look at that." He traced faint scars. "Barely a mark on me."
"There was a reason the healer wanted you in bed. Your legs heal better that way; even I know that."
Tunstall snorted. "Weeks it was. I swear,  Sabine just wanted to torture me."
"She would," Clary laughed.
Tunstall turned to her suddenly. "Let's see your scars. I heard you got a few new ones."
At that, Clary turned pink. "Hardly anything. You should see the new one Cooper's got up her leg."
Tunstall raised his eyebrows.
"Fine." She drew her hair back from her face and tilted her head to the light. Tunstall could see the fine, blush-pink scar arcing across her cheek.
"That's all?" He tried not to sound disappointed.
She turned her head more and he saw that the tip of her ear was missing.
"Clary! Get a gold hoop."
"What?"
"Get your ear pierced and put a hoop through it. That would be-" he thought of something. "Wait. Pierce your ear and get a little gold hoop with a pearl on it!"
Clary grinned at his enthusiasm. "And why would I do that?"
Tunstall blinked. "Well. . . because it would just be the perfect thing to do. Embarrassing Pearl even more."
"I don't think so. I'm not much into wearing flash." Clary laughed quietly. "Ask Cooper to do it. If you paid, she probably would."
"But her scar is on her leg! You can't very well put an earring in a leg. Besides, no one could see it. Think of what she'd have to wear to show it off."
Clary bit her lip, trying not to laugh. "Cooper. . . oh gods." She snorted just as the door opened again.
"What's this about my legs?"

No comments:

Post a Comment